No one likes reading big terms and conditions so we have summarised them here for you.
All we ask of those creating CareCalls is that they have made sure the contact details (especially phone numbers) are correct and that the person receiving the calls is happy to receive them.
CareCalls understands that you may be a public or private sector carer helping a client and just doing your job, so we have made sure that you have as little liability as possible.
CareCalls promises to provide excellent service and support in a friendly and swift manner.
CareCalls also provides troubleshooting services so any issues can be dealt with as quickly as possible, these include:
- Clear methods of contact provided to all parties involved.
- Phone and email support including out of hours and weekend availability.
- Troubleshooting for issues with phone numbers or phones
Other terms and conditions:
Express terms and conditions
- Call service: Phone calls from the provider to the call receiver in order to deliver medication reminder, check in or personalised recorded messages.
- Alert service: Optional phone calls, emails or sms messages from the provider to alert receivers in order to warn that the call receiver has not responded to the call service at any one time.
- Provider: The company CareCalls LTD, responsible for providing the phone and alert services.
- Call reciever: The person receiving the call service (this may also be the Referrer and/or Payee).
- Referrers: The person who has given the necessary information to the provider in order for the provider to deliver the service to the call receiver (this may also be the Call receiver and/or Payee).
- Payee: The person or company responsible for paying for the CareCalls (this may also be the Call receiver and/or Referrer).
- Alert receiver(s): Any person(s) or Company(s) receiving the alert service.
Between the 'Provider' CareCalls LTD of 1-3 St John’s Court, Whiteladies Road, BS8 2QY, 0117 3357 999, email@example.com and the 'Referrer'.
The provider agrees to the terms and conditions on the provider terms and conditions page. The referrer agrees to the terms and conditions below
This agreement is signified when either:
1) The referrer clicks the button marked ‘I confirm the above, enable the CareCalls’ within the summary email sent after creating a CareCall via phone. The email contains a summary of all data provided as well as a link to these terms and conditions
2) The referrer indicates that they have read these terms and conditions by ticking the box on the summary page of the online CareCalls creation form.
Referrer terms and conditions
The referrer confirms the following
- That they have provided correct contact details and call service attributes for the Call receiver.
- That they have provided correct contact details and alert service attributes for any Alert receiver(s).
- That they have provided correct contact details for the Payee (if applicable).
- That they have informed the Call receiver that they will be receiving the Call service.
- That the Call receiver wants to receive the Call service.
- That any Alert receiver(s) are happy to receive the Alert service(s).
- That any personalised messages recorded are agreeable to the Call receiver.
- That, in the future, they will inform the Provider of any required changes to the above details (1, 2 or 3) or will enable the Call receiver or responsible stakeholder to do so themselves.
- That this agreement applies to all referrals made by the referrer now and in the future.