These terms and conditions only apply to those paying for the service, Payment for CareCalls is automated so you do not need to worry about paying each month.
In simple words, these terms and conditions they state that the person paying will pay the agreed amount each month using one of the options provided until the service is canceled or payment responsibility is handed over.
Other terms and conditions:
Express terms and conditions
- Reminder service: Phone calls from the provider to the call receiver in order to deliver medication reminder, check in or personalised recorded messages.
- Alert service: Optional phone calls, emails or sms messages from the provider to alert receivers in order to warn that the call receiver has not responded to the call service at any one time.
- Provider: The company CareCalls LTD, responsible for providing the phone and alert services.
- Call receiver: The person receiving the call service (this may also be the Referrer and/or Payee).
- Referrers: The person who has given the necessary information to the provider in order for the provider to deliver the service to the call receiver (this may also be the Call receiver and/or Payee).
- Payee: The person or company responsible for paying for the CareCalls (this may also be the Call receiver and/or Referrer).
- Alert receiver(s): Any person(s) or Company(s) receiving the alert service.
Between the 'Provider' CareCalls LTD of 1-3 St John’s Court, Whiteladies Road, BS8 2QY, 0117 3357 999, email@example.com and the 'Payee'.
The provider agrees to the terms and conditions on the provider terms and conditions page. The payee agrees to the terms and conditions below
The agreement is signified when the payee checks the box marked 'I agree to the terms and conditions' on the page found at /payment on the CareCalls domain.
Payee terms and conditions
- The payee will pay £12 (VAT included) at the start of each monthly billing period to CareCalls LTD in exchange for the services outlined in the provider terms and conditions.
- The payee will pay using the methods presented on the /payment page by the provider.
- The payee will pay on the same day of the month as that on which the payment was first set up.
- If the payment was set up on the 30th or 31st of a month the payee may pay on the 29th or 30th of other months
- If the payee or payment details are to change the payee will inform the provider via email or phone.