The below is a detailed list of the services CareCalls provides and how they provide them.
CareCalls promises to provide excellent service and support in a friendly and swift manner.
CareCalls also provides troubleshooting services so any issues can be dealt with as quickly as possible, these include:
- Clear methods of contact provided to all parties involved.
- Phone and email support including out of hours and weekend availability.
- Troubleshooting for issues with phone numbers or phones
Other terms and conditions:
Express terms and conditions
- Call service: Phone calls from the provider to the call receiver in order to deliver medication reminder, check in or personalised recorded messages.
- Alert service: Optional phone calls, emails or sms messages from the provider to alert receivers in order to warn that the call receiver has not responded to the call service at any one time
- Provider: The company CareCalls LTD, responsible for providing the phone and alert services.
- Call reciever: The person receiving the call service (this may also be the Referrer and/or Payee).
- Referrers: The person who has given the necessary information to the provider in order for the provider to deliver the service to the call receiver (this may also be the Call receiver and/or Payee).
- Payee: The person or company responsible for paying for the CareCalls (this may also be the Call receiver and/or Referrer).
- Alert receiver(s): Any person(s) or Company(s) receiving the alert service.
Delivering the call service
- The provider will deliver phone calls to the phone number given by the referrer.
- The provider will deliver the message indicated by the referrer, if a personalised message has been indicated the provider will facilitate the recording of these messages after which these messages will be heard by the call receiver.
- The provider will deliver phone calls at the approximate times of day given by the referrer. Calls may take place up to 10 minutes after the time(s) given.
- The provider will deliver phone calls on the days of the week given by the referrer.
- No later than twenty four hours after both A: These terms and conditions are agreed to and B: Any personalised messages have been recorded, the provider will start delivering calls (unless a start date is given that does not fall within the 24 hour window).
- If a start date is given outside of the twenty four hour window, calls will start on the start date given by the referrer. The first call will take place at the earliest time of day given by the referrer.
- Calls will go on until: 1. The calls are cancelled OR 2.The end date given by the referrer. The last call will take place at the latest time of day given by the referrer.
- If, at any given call time, the call receiver does not acknowledged the call, the provider will wait for an approximate of the given waiting time (ten minutes by default) and then call again.
Delivering the alert service
- Alerts will only take place if the referrer has indicated.
- If, at any given time, the call receiver does not acknowledge the second attempted phone call, the provider will:
- Send an SMS message to all phone numbers that the referrer has indicated are to receive an SMS alert.
- Call all phone numbers that the referrer has indicated are to receive a phone call alert.
- Send an email to all email addresses that the referrer has indicated are to receive an email alert.
- It is implied that both the Call receivers phone number and phone(s) are functioning, the Provider is not liable for issues caused by faulty phone numbers or phones.
- It is implied that the Payee is willing to pay for the service following the trial period, the Provider is not liable if a Payee can not be agreed and the service has to be disabled.
- English Law - This undertaking is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Although the provider strives to maintain 100% uptime. The provider cannot guarantee 100% uptime of calls and alerts and cannot take responsibility for any consequence of a call not being made.
- The referrer is not responsible for emails delayed or blocked by spam filters and email uptime.
The provider reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
- Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- The provider will respond to email enquires within 2 working days.
- The Provider will offer clear and up to date information on all aspects of the call and alert service on demand.
- If any of the referrer terms are not met the Provider will issue at least four email or phone warnings over the course of two weeks. After this the Provider maintains the right to disable the call and alert services.
- If a Referrer or Call receiver requests the call or alert services to be changed, paused or canceled, the provider will perform and confirm these changes within 1 working day.
- The provider will offer the Referrer the option to unsubscribe from automated emails regarding the call or alert service. If Referrers choose this then the Provider will not be able to deliver condition 1.1.3 and so will not be liable.