This article provides information for those operating or managing a care related business or public body who are interested in providing CareCalls to customers/clients.
- Companies & public bodies able to use CareCalls
- Benefits of CareCalls to stakeholders
- Potential arrangements with CareCalls
Companies and public bodies able to use CareCalls
CareCalls is used by:
- Public sector bodies who are looking to maintain constituents wellbeing, reduce hospital visits, reduce financial pressures on adult social services & local NHS, and meet targets.
- Pharmaceutical companies running medical trials so needing to prompt and monitor participants for the duration of the trial.
- Home care and assisted communities wanting to reduce pressures on staff and
add value to their customers.
- Pharmacies & shops wishing to offer useful and relevant services alongside prescriptions and products.
Benefits of CareCalls to stakeholders
For care professionals such as social workers, occupational therapists, hospital staff e.t.c
- Reduced stress - No more driving miles or making manual phone calls just to check someone has taken medication or locked the door.
- Easy to set up - Calls can be up and running in less than 10 minutes, no extensive paperwork or procurement due to an inexpensive and dynamic service, our online or phone service makes it easy for you to set up calls while on the job.
- Remote - Can be set up anywhere, anytime, for anyone.
- Out of hours support available - Customer service provided outside of working hours for late-shift workers.
- Save money - We have saved over £1m for our largest client by reducing the amount of unnecessary social worker interactions. This does not factor the potential money saved from reduced hospital visits.
- Low risk - CareCalls maintains strict data security and failsafe systems that means data is protected and calls are always delivered.
- Eay to implement - No additional infrastructure required, calls are easy to explain and simple to set up. We provide everything you need to get staff on board.
- Reports - Complete transparency with individual and aggregate reports.
Potential arrangements with CareCalls
Accounts enable anyone wishing to offer / make use of Carecalls to do so, we are very flexible and are open to various models of delivery and commission. Here are some of the ways we currently work with companies:
- Company funded (suitable for public sector, home care): Call receivers can be identified and set up to CareCalls by company staff. At the end of each month, the company is sent a report of all users and performance data as well as a single invoice covering all call receivers on the account.
- Whitelabel (Suitable for pharmacies, shops or drug suppliers): CareCalls are delivered under the company brand and a commission is given for each call set up.
- Set cost (Suitable for medical trials, public sector): An agreed volume of CareCalls is paid for in either a one-off payment or by regular payments.
If you feel CareCalls could be a valuable tool for your company and staff please contact CareCalls.
Keywords: Public sector, nhs, social worker, Occupational therapist, OT, professional, hospital, discharge, nurse, doctor, carer, company, council, adult social services, social services.